Snorkel & Dive the Great Barrier Reef
Explore the very outer Great Barrier Reef in luxury and style with Calypso. Made up of four separate reefs that face out to the South Pacific Ocean, Agincourt Reef is regarded as one of the most significant sites of this natural wonder.
Explore rich, diverse coral gardens that help form these protective ocean walls, filled with hard and soft corals as well as the reef’s most iconic species such as sharks, stingrays, turtles, whales*, groupers and cods, maori wrasse and parrotfish.
Calypso Reef Cruises offers a fleet of modern vessels that ensures your visit to the Great Barrier Reef is a memorable and comfortable as possible.
All custom designed, Calypso vessels offer the very best in comfort with spacious decks, day-bed style seating, air-conditioned saloons and submerged platforms, extending the width of the vessel, to allow for easy access to and from the water.
*Whales are typically present on the Great Barrier Reef between June and September. Please note sightings of whales or other marine species are not guaranteed.
Please note: On days with low passenger numbers or unsuitable weather conditions, it may be necessary to move people between Agincourt and Opal Reefs. On the rare occasions that this occurs we will pick the tour and locations that will provide the best possible outer reef experience. It may not be possible to provide notice prior to travelling.
COST: Adult $255.50, Child $185.50 (4-14yrs) (includes $6.50 Environmental Management Charge).
Valid to 31st March 2020.
COST: Adult $269, Child $189 (4-14yrs) (includes $7 Environmental Management Charge).
Valid from 1st April 2020 to 31st March 2021.
Diving is an additional cost. 1 intro dive from $65, 1 cert dive from $55.
Visiting 3 outer Great Barrier Reef sites daily, leaving from Crystalbrook Marina, Port Douglas.
Departs 8.45 am
Returns 4.30 pm
CALL US: (07) 4099 6999
Book Online & Save!
FREE CALL: 1800 005 966
Your day at Agincourt Reef includes:
- All snorkelling equipment including lycra suits, wetsuits, prescription masks and flotation devices. Diving is additional and can include or exclude gear hire
- Guided snorkel tours & an interpretive reef talk
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
- Tea, coffee and filtered water are available all day
- Wide stern decks and submersible platforms provide easy access for getting in and out of the water
- All seating, inside and out, is upholstered for your comfort
- Four toilets onboard, each containing a fresh water shower